How To Apply
Spring Applications Accepted: September 1 to October 15
Fall Applications Accepted: April 1 to June 15
Determine if you meet all of the qualifications by taking the Qualifying Questionnaire or by calling SPSFBC at 479-254-8550.
What To Expect After The Pre-Interview
- If you receive an application after your pre-interview, you must complete it and submit the following (further details can be found on the application):
- A personal statement describing your present and future goals
- Verification of enrollment in college or vocational school (when available)
- High School or GED and/or College unofficial transcript
- If transferring schools, a transfer evaluation listing classes accepted for credit
- Proof of residence
- Documentation showing legal custody of children
- Proof of all Household Income
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency Status or DACA Status
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Submit your completed application and supporting documentation within 2 weeks of your pre-interview date.
- All applicants are to be interviewed as part of the application process. Interview appointments are set-up after your application has reached the office.
- When all scholarship interviews are completed for the term, a notification will be sent stating whether you were awarded a scholarship.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better
- Periodic interviews
- Cooperation with SPSFBC personnel