Help us with our annual school supply drive to support our single parents and their children as they get ready to start the new school year. Many of our single parent families have been deeply impacted by COVID-19 with loss of jobs, increased food expenses, online classes and illnesses, creating increased stress and anxiety for the new school year.
Help us relieve some of their worry by donating school supplies for them and their children!
Donation Drive Items Needed:
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Clear Water Bottle
- Backpack (no rollers- gender neutral preferred)
- #2 Pencils(24 Count)
- Wide Ruled Notebook Paper
- Wide Ruled Composition Books
|Donation Drop Off Dates & Times:
· Monday, August 3rd 8:30am-4:30pm
· Thursday, August 6th, 8:30am-4:30pm
· Monday, August 10th, 8:30am-4:30pm
· Thursday, August 13th, 8:30am-4:30pm